She has experience in the incorporation of foundations, works in administrative proceedings, including administrative and contentious-administrative appeals. She has also participated in constitutional proceedings, including the filing of constitutional claims (“amparos”) before Bolivian high courts.
She Advises companies regarding compliance on several areas, she specializes in legal investigation and jurisprudence research regarding different national and international law topics.
- Universidad Privada Boliviana, La Paz, Law Degree. (Magna cum Laude);
- Universidad Andina Simón Bolivar, La Paz, LL.M. in Tax Law and Tax Litigation (On course).
Admissions and memberships
- Bolivian Ministry of Justice
- She graduated with honors (Magna Cum Laude) at Universidad Privada Boliviana, with specialization in Corporate Law.
- She was acknowledged in the honor roll of the law school, for six (6) straight semesters.
- She was admitted to the university through the merit based scholarship program “The Top 100”.