He advises companies on preventive aspects of labor regulatory compliance, and on labor disputes.
He also advises clients on aspects related to corporate law. He has experience in the incorporation of companies in Bolivia, including commercial companies, foundations and non-profit organizations. He advises companies on aspects related to compliance of corporate governance obligations and labor obligations.
His practice in constitutional law includes his participation in constitutional proceedings including amparo suits and unconstitutional actions. He specializes in legal investigation and jurisprudence research regarding different national and international law topics.
- Universidad Privada del Valle, La Paz, Law Degree. (Graduated through the Academic Excellence Program);
- Universidad Andina Simón Bolivar, La Paz, LL.M in Constitutional Law and Constitutional Proceeding Law.
Admissions and memberships
- Bolivian Ministry of Justice
- 2016 He graduated with excellence (equivalent to Magna Cum Laude) at Universidad Privada del Valle.
- 2012 – 2015 He was acknowledged with a scholarship -through the Academic Excellence Program- (2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015) at Universidad Privada del Valle.
- 2011 He was admitted to the university based on a scholarship awarded to the best fifteen (15) high school graduates of La Paz city. Universidad Privada del Valle.