He participated in several arbitral proceedings including cases conducted by the National Chamber of Commerce and the Tourism, Services, Commerce and Industry Chamber of Tarija and Santa Cruz.
He also participated in tax proceedings including tax appeals.
- Universidad Privada Boliviana, La Paz, Law Degree (Distinction with Honors);
- Universidad Real de la Cámara Nacional de Comercio, La Paz, postgraduate studies in commercial and investment arbitration;
- Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar , La Paz, LL.M. in Tax Law and Tax Litigation;
- Universidad Austral, Buenos Aires - Argentina, Intensive Postgraduate Course in International Taxation".
Admissions and memberships
- Bolivian Ministry of Justice
- Centro Boliviano Americano. Graduated with honors.
- Awarded the scholarship “Best 100 bachelors” for Universidad Privada Boliviana.