She has a strong background in regulatory compliance, increasingly specializing on antitrust, transportation and environmental issues. Her experience in these regards relates to both advising and litigation aspects. She actively advocated in administrative proceedings, including administrative stages and judicial review appeals. She has also advocated in for clients in constitutional proceedings including amparo suits, annulment claims and unconstitutional actions. She has participated in international arbitrations and litigations including cases conducted by the Inter-American Commercial Arbitration Commission (IACAC).
From 2012 to 2013, she worked as a foreign associate of the firm Infante Zumpano, Attorneys at Law, in Miami, Florida, EE.UU.
- Universidad Católica Boliviana, Tarija – Bolivia, Law Degree (Summa Cum Laude);
- New York University, New York- United States, LLM in Environmental Law (Fulbright Scholarship);
- Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar, Postgraduate studies in Corporate Law;
- Universidad Católica Boliviana, La Paz – Bolivia, Diploma in Higher Education.
Admissions and memberships
- La Paz Bar Association
- Bolivian Ministry of Justice
- President of the Board of Directors of Fundación Pro Bono Bolivia
- Founding Member of the group Women in the Profession “WIP”- Bolivia
- “Environmet & Climate Change Law” in The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Environment & Climate Change Law; Global Legal Group Ltd – Co-author of the Bolivian chapter (2014, 2015, 2016 y 2017)
- “Capítulo 1- Bolivia. Norte de La Paz: Concesiones Mineras, Proyectos Hidrocarburíferos y su Relación con los Derechos de los Pueblos Indígenas” – in the book Derechos Indígenas en la Amazonía, Informe Regional y Estudio de Casos Bolivia/ Colombia/ Ecuador/ Perú/ Venezuela. (2013)
Universidad Privada Boliviana – UPB, La Paz, Bolivia
- Adjunct professor for undergraduate courses: Environment and Natural Resources Law.
- 2011 – 2012 Fulbright Scholarship Awarded for the Master in Law Degree program (LLM in Environmental Law).
- 2008 Graduated through the Academic Excellence Program (equivalent to summa cum laude), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- 2005 – 2007 Honors Diploma: Recognition for academic excellence to the most outstanding student in the Law School. Universidad Católica Boliviana.