He has advised international companies on aspects related to the continuous flow of foreign workers entering Bolivia, under “secondment” or word\k dependency relations with subsidiaries incorporated in Bolivia. He has extensive experience in the corporate and labor counseling of companies with unions and a large number of human resources. He also advises companies on preventive aspects of labor regulatory compliance, and on labor disputes.
- Universidad Católica Boliviana, La Paz, Law Degree;
- Diplomatic Academy of Bolivia, La Paz, Master of laws in International Law and Foreign Affairs;
- Bolivian Military Academy, La Paz;
- Defense Language Institute, Texas, Postgraduate studies.
Admissions and memberships
- La Paz Bar Association
- Bolivian Ministry of Justice
- Bolivian Bar Association