Actively involved in multinational projects and undertakings (private and with the State) by providing advice in international planning, corporate and taxation, by helping clients decide definitive solutions in carrying out their business in the country and abroad through assertive knowledge of the frequent changes of local tax legislation and the tax authority´s interpretation of the law, for long-term experience in tax planning by complying with each client's request and peculiarities.
Served as litigation counsel in tax matters with sufficient authority to challenge litigation of any size and complexity in administrative, judicial and constitutional courts.
- Universidad Católica Boliviana, La Paz, Law Degree;
- Georgetown University, Washington DC, LLM in International Legal Studies;
Admissions and memberships
- La Paz Bar Association
- Bolivian Ministry of Justice
- Founding member of the International Fiscal Association (Bolivian chapter)
- Member of the Bolivian Institute of Tax Studies (IBET)