He was in charge of structuring investments in various matters concerning natural resources; he has also advised clients in structured finance operations and in international projects for foreign corporations doing business in Bolivia. He advises companies on the functioning of their corporate governance mechanisms. He has ample experience in advising clients for the resolution of controversies through alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, such as negotiation and conciliation.
- Universidad Católica Boliviana, La Paz, Law Degree;
- Georgetown University, Washington DC, LLM in International Legal Studies;
- Universidad de Los Andes, La Paz, Master in Law and Economics.
Admissions and memberships
- La Paz Bar Association
- Bolivian Ministry of Justice
- Authorized to practice law in the State of New York, USA
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)