He worked as Bolivian Law Counsel on various international arbitrations and litigations including cases conducted by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), the Inter-American Commercial Arbitration Commission (IACAC) and the Permanent Court of Arbitration; He specializes in recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments in Bolivia, as well as criminal and administrative litigation. He has ample experience in competition law disputes, and antitrust norms.
- Universidad Católica Boliviana, La Paz, Law Degree - (Distinction with Honors);
- University of Warwick, United Kingdom, LLM in International Economic Law (Distinction);
- Universidad Católica de Chile, Centro de Libre Competencia UC, Intensive Postgraduate Course in Competition Law;
- Universidad Austral, Buenos Aires - Argentina, Intensive Postgraduate Course in International Taxation.
Admissions and memberships
- La Paz Bar Association
- Bolivian Ministry of Justice
- Founding Member of the Bolivian Academy of Criminal, Economic and Corporate Law
- Member of the Bolivian Institute of Tax Studies (IBET)
- Arbitrator of the Commission of Arbitration and Mediation of the Bolivian Chamber of Commerce